Gen Z Youth & Family Training Event
Reach & Teach Gen Z!
Learn to create lessons that foster connections, balance use of technology with other tools, and teach spiritual practices with which youth can build happy, extremely fulfilling lives.
- Learn a lesson development process that will aid you in crafting engaging lessons.
- Experience the value of connection and learn to incorporate activities that connect youth from the beginning to end of their class experience.
- Understand multiple intelligences and technology options to engage them.
- Increase awareness of various collaboration tools to engage families outside of Sunday morning or to accomplish group projects with youth or teachers.
- Gain skills which enable you to facilitate a class experience that encourages youth to express their spirituality.
Training is for Youth Director, Teachers, Uniteen leaders, YOU Sponsors, Parents, CSE Credentialing Candidates; Board Members and Ministers.
Click here to download printable flyer and registration form.
225 W. Calhoun St.
Woodstock, IL 60098